mind dump Y
Russian advertising doesn't sell to the common man, yet it sells to everyman.
That phrase, no meaning, but endless possibilities.
Question and the answer. Their answers.
A snapshot deceives.
Draw in words. Dreams, bears in t-shirts. The strongest ties are those you create yourself, and only for yourself.
Visiting others' homes.
Attraction sometimes gets in the way of the important stuff. I like to read between the lines, if I can. Where are the lines on my computer?
Stolen (My preferred dagger is the smile.
Second comes the faraway gaze.
Third is the concern, or maybe that follows agreement and understanding.
and down into the earth we go.)
Reading in a language makes it so much easier to remember it.
The mother of a child prodigy.
The line of a woman's arm. Sister support.
If pride comes before a fall, how do I reach humility?
The show, working in the background, part of a pack. Vying for the space you already occupy.
I like names. I like the way people choose to call themselves what they do.
Dog. Parade. Father's Pride.
The way you choose to give yourself support, comfort, a time marker you cannot throw away.
Specialism.
Feed the machine, as you steal from the machine, as you steal from yourself. Impetuous thief.
Strangers in a strange place.
A place where the concepts fall between blame and no-blame.
What uniforms and symbols must we have?
How important is the date to us. How it signals what will be. We do not know what will be.
No need to guard your words as no-one understands you...who will you speak to?
17 yr old-watching and listening, involved and distant. What a great opportunity to filter out the intended message and interpret separately.
You know. After a while. Even a great tit gets boring.
Walk in time. Walk in time.
The package.
Everything has an = and opposite reaction: I die, you die.
Parts of you that score new harmonies on the composition of my psyche.
1 point.
What part perception of age plays in your considerations.
Define decadence. Vortex. House exit and goodbye.
delightful painted pose of acrylic; the lazy way to a weak man's poor imagination.
At some other time they'd annoy the living shit out of me, but I want the distraction. And they're it. For now.
Spoilt ennui their graceless smile.
sleep the day away, weep the day away, reap from decisions made.
back to back and head to face.
Train paths crossing.
Quietude.
Sometimes I like to study others' retro-analysis. Why did you do that? Really?
Skyline. Now there's a word.
Denying chance by the second.
I start to stand and the heavy, akward lump brings awareness. Glory? Maybe. But not now, baby, not now.
You shed your thoughts incessantly: a vapour trail of you left behind; slowly dispersing.
Don't stop - cram as much as I can in and hope I can retain some. It's a desire borne of funk - mayber (I'll slow down a bit?).
I've got a plan that's 9/10. The other 1 is me. I'm working on that.
Tatu - all the things she said in the mother tongue: "pochemu, pochemu" seems all the more apt. There's feeling there.
Repetition. Hate scratched records always returning to the same place. Never moving on, no progression, no resolution. I love variety, I don't want another version of the last: why should you be?
Lottery: sometimes again chance and choice.
I can analyse and intuit, if you want, but I'll prefer to just say it and leave the rest to you.
Instinct would pull me away fomr you, not turn around, but cast asided; fling me from orbit.
....cracked?
I fall into myself again.
His bored whine irritates me " Butterbrode. Tozhliam.", efforts at salesmanship as paltry as the fare he so uninterestedly carries.
I conduct a bit of aisle-gazing, watching people, movements, dead-faced answers. I use the shadows cast on windows as mirrors to bounce my gaze to seats unseen - a silent watcher of your furrowed concentration.
You gotta love a woman in uniform: even with a face like that!
I'll be the mother-hen, a prop to dry your tears upon before you sally forth once more, refreshed, renewed, resplendent.
Counterpoint: weight against weight.
I become you. You become whatever, whoever I want you to .
This train looks and sounds English, it's a conveyance, not a carriage. The other was different, not European. It bounced you up and down, it had no easy rhythm.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home