templeton grove

Room 4. I doubt I'll need more.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

For J - a

I promised a very special person something in the way that I promise her everything: wordlessly and with my heart. And then I keep my promise. She said "You should write every day" and I now do. Not as much as I'd like at times; there's more to that which maybe one day will become one with the wind but for now is still inside me waiting its day, its time. And part of that is what brought me back here. Temporarily, at least. * I've re-seen these 'mind dumps' so many of which since and before never came to exist and I wonder how much time I would need to do anything with these. The other blogs along with this; my quatumvirate. It's interesting to see things again from the perspective of my continued learning. You can change a lot in a little time provided much of it is perceptual; although whose perceptions would indicate the degree of change. If change is real where real means ... more perception. It's surprising how a limit to thought can be considered of value. This world is quite different from the one I inhabited when I started these blogs although I think I had the continued good fortune to avoid much of 'normal life' as I always have. That's life often, isn't it? Dipping in and out of the 'real world' while living in your own. As much as most ever 'live'. I've discovered "Chvrches" - another good Scottish band. I imagine soon there'll be no more. Arrivederci Scotland. I shall try to say farewell while you still have ears to hear me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home