templeton grove

Room 4. I doubt I'll need more.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

mind x dump

A bra can be a girl's best friend. I guess maybe those 2 had had a falling out.

...yes.

The lines just weren't right. The curves apologetic.

Red scalp.

Russian barmen suck - chaotic harmony in Alexi/Fyodr. Jerome and Swiss/Finns.

Me and my smiling eyes.

Your eyes are the window to your soul
my eyes are the window to your soul.

I am death. I am a construct: I love life.

Normatising role of women in Russia vs rest of world.

Not serious, live life in a dream.

A drink orgasm.

Russians like 70's music and dance like it (tic)

5 minute style

I look good once a year. This year was the 5/1. I know. I never went out.

I'm too busy drinking it in to tell you what I think of it.

the men on the roof, never seen before.

I'll die a little bit each time I hurt you, no matter how small, trivial, inconsequential to you. I cannot give myself to you else I live the day of the mayfly >...(??)

For a second, the perfect romance, then conscience.

burning sabre, weep for the world?

I like symbolism; but I'm never in time.

giggle juice

russian omlette times 2 = hair time ten

brain physiology vs its teammate, disirous memory

the obviousness of circumstance aside.

give me an expat pass

I coulda told you that; but you weren't born.

If you remember, you haven't forgotten.

That's the interesting one: the one who has gone.

Understand the moment, its' moods, its needs, what it takes to make it pure.

You are either a man or a woman, and I know both.

comments made yesterday in preparation for the today that never comes.

Drunk? It's called control.

I'll reciprocate in part.

battle lines drawn in the blood of ages, toiled in the fields of ...

a 3rd defence; your challenge

stealing your moments, fly on the wall.

coffee turned into cognac.

openining gambit.

i've just made chocolate fall.

it wasn't planned, but I suppose it was written somewhere.

gingerly reach out. Tentative. The water starts to ripple with life.

Silver flash. Fish beneath the water.

stand outside of time and watch from afar. see you on your ways around. you my charges, though not.

he said, she said.

americans versus english

comp tape v c.d.

excoriating passion.

do i say what i say to provoke you?

extent of musical knowledge burgeoning

simply as a constructed being with a large number of potentials.

then look: rape my soul.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. I think mix up & burn - not dump. We don't want people getting them hands on these. It will drive them all krazier than they are already. (hehe) Great bog, sorry blog !!! I'll be back....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home