templeton grove

Room 4. I doubt I'll need more.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The colours I see

Community.

That word fascinates me.

What and who comprise it...interest me. Perhaps fascinate me. It is to the whole that I return to contemplate, not the parts though they are often the prompt. Even if they are a prompt to a different location than the one that they enjoy.

I like the feel of the word. I liken it to a cardigan. Something to wrap around you. And you. And you. And...everybody within. It is your shared space.

It is strange how it changes. It is strange how it does not. That should be so simple and really it should be clear: it does not change. But it does. As others find it.

And whenever there are people who want to move around a bit, get more comfortable, just take a look and see and maybe...the cardigan shapes itself to fit. But it is still a cardigan. Colour it as you wish.

Community. It's like the letters are written in dark green. It's like the word itself is the shared space that everyone occupies. It's like your secret.

It's like rolling hills with children playing. It's like the town you want to live in. It's like home.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting....hmmmm....diversification..."rooms" [sorta funny ] reflections on the levels and memes of communication soon....experimental in the scientific sense....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home