templeton grove

Room 4. I doubt I'll need more.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Teenage Angst.

Favourites change over time, but these lyrics have a place in my head that I sometimes go out of my way to pass by; window-shopping

“But traditions I can trace,
Against the child in your face”

Continue:

· If you’ve seen “Donnie Darko” then you’ve heard the full song.

· To encapsulate the effects of nurture and conditioning in such a small phrase. A hint is all that’s needed.

· Human interaction understood at the non-verbal level.

· The product of an imagination, sliced.

· Fate and Free Will deconstructed.

· Identity recognition and systemic reaction. Human prejudice. Whose identities?

· A degree of wisdom we cannot fault yet cannot accept. Wisdom and whence it comes from?

· This was the closest they would come to writing a love song, the group said. Yet divorce beckoned. Wood and trees.

· What is “inside”?

· Why do we think?

· How equal is this relationship? Is it one?

· Born equally? Maybe. But the race starts from second 1.

· Can you filter and distil all you feel at any moment. All of it? Yes, there’s an argument in there.

· How much do you need to know? Is it always the same?

· This can fit any mood, any situation. Changes in the light do not change the sentiment, just the information you receive. How many levels of a person are there?.

· Repetition. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. How many boundaries are there? How many can you cross, effortlessly; there being no boundaries?

· What is right? And wrong?

· An argument: “…things were different then. At that time thinking like that was radical, now it’s the accepted norm.” Hmmm. Maybe. I wish for a degree of omniscience.

· I think of everybody. Everybody who…and that’s often not anybody.

· What’s the story? What happens next? What makes a decision? What makes a decision? – a different question.

· Mystics and dreams.

· Where

Go back to ‘continue’. How would you continue and develop that train of thought?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home